Sunday, October 26, 2008

Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.....good ole' Rocky Top.....whaaaaooo Rocky Top Tennessee!


This weekend was fun! Although the big orange let us down...it's still great to be a Tennessee Vol!!! The football game was fun. It was my first time going to a game at Neyland Stadium. My mom and dad and grandma and I all sat in the same section. If you notice in the picture of my mom and I my dad's bunny ears are up!! Ha..ha...
So yes this weekend was full of excitement! I met up with everyone in Gatlinburg and we ate dinner at the one and only Apple Barn. I don't really like that place. I think in my mind it is better than it actually is. I feel like I always am looking forward to eating there but then leave thinking "hmm....that wasn't that good." I mean don' t get me wrong...the apple butter stuff and little bread things are good. But for the rest of the food it's ehhh okay. Friday night around 12:30PM my dad, mom, kelsey and I went to the best arcade EVER!! The jukebox one! If you've ever been to Gatlinburg you know which one I'm talking about! It wouldn't be a trip to Gatlinburg if we didn't do the late night arcade run!!
Saturday morning we went and ate breakfast at the Old Mill...a great place that we found a while back on a camping adventure to Gatlinburg...so now we go there every visit. Then after breakfast we hit the outlet malls before loading up and heading to K-town! Let me just tell you the venture to knoxville was just that an adventure, as is EVERYTHING with my family! We ALL, as in 10 of us, packed into the Tahoe and headed to the game. It's more of a bonding experience if we are all together in one car!! Overall it was a good family weekend of fun in Gatlinburg and Knoxville!

1 comment:

Smelling Coffee said...

I never noticed how much you and your mom favor! Love to you both... Jen