Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF!! (remember on abc TGIF...i don't really remember the show line up...but i think family matters was in there somewhere)

Today I am meeting up with my family, which consists of my mom and dad, aunt and uncle, cousins kelsey and chloe, and grandparents....for a fun time in Gatlinburg. And then Saturday we are going to knoxville to go to the UT/Bama game.....
Then back to Asheville for church...which i anticipate each week! I love sunday mornings!

Today I also got a job at Starbucks! I am a barista now! I'm excited!

I feel like listing 10 things that I love or guess things that make my heart excited and happy!
1. sweet gifts from Jesus/when He is like here you go...this is just for you! He takes my breath away sometimes!

2. Dancing and singing and jumping and spinning around with little kids for Jesus! It is so freeing. B/c my lack of rhythm doesn't matter in the eyes of Jesus nor little kids!

3. Laughing until tears come out of my eyes and my stomach hurts....laughing uncontrollably but at appropriate times....b/c most of the time the uncontrollable laughter comes at inappropriate times!

4. Notes/letters of encouragement from friends.

5. God giving me words of encouragement for notes for friends.

6. Spending time with my cousin Kelsey! which i am going to get to do this weekend!

7. Giving and receiving hugs where i can just feel Jesus in my heart!

8. For instance last night i was like...okay i am for real going to India!! so thinking about India and getting really pumped about it! I love being in other countries! It's so fun!

9. Also last night I was thinking about my journey with Jesus so far.....wow it's been a ride!!! JESUS is so so so good! He is faithful! I love him! He has my heart and I am safe in him. Safe to be myself!

10. Seeing students and people get it......get Jesus....and being like okay I'm following Him. It's not gonna be easy and i don't know what the heck to do but I am HIS! It is so good to be here in Asheville and meeting and building relationships/community with people who are like okay Jesus it's you and me! I LOVE IT!!!! JESUS, I LOVE HIM!!!

11. one last thing.....i love all of my little girls or shall i say girls b/c they aren't so little some of them.....but my girls who Jesus has put in my life that I get to be friends with and love and just be a big sister too! They make my heart really happy and excited!!

1 comment:

Smelling Coffee said...

Your little (and big) girls love you, too!!!