Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Time waster....


10 WHAT'S:


1. What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up?
I could sleep forever in my bed....it's so comfortable.

2. What did you do last night?
Nothing too exciting...watched an episode of the office.

3. What is the most important part of your life?
Loving Jesus with all of my heart soul mind and strength and loving others.


4. What would you rather be doing right now?
Sitting in a room with all of my friends and family who I love.....having a huge party with them!

5. What did you last cry over?
A friend

6. What always makes you feel better when you're upset?
Usually crying about it and venting to someone...


7. What's the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
Jesus' love


8. What are you worried about?
Anatomy and Physiology lab

9. What are you looking forward to most in this week?
Going to Gatlinburg and Knoxville and meeting up with the family!


10. What are you thinking about right now?
how I am kind of wasting time but it's okay...and that tomorrow is Thursday.....and the next day is Friday and I just love Fridays b/c it's that means the weekend!!


NINE HAVE YOU’S:

1. Have you ever won anything?
Umm as far as contests i don't think so...but sports games...like basketball...tennis....yes


2. Have you ever had a broken heart?
yes

3. Have you ever been out of the country?
Yes i have
Fiji
Vanuatu
Africa
Rome
Greece
Turkey
4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
umm yeah....all the time

5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
i don't think so

6. Have you ever had the cops called on you?
ha...ha.....um i must say yes....my family and I were in destin for spring break and let me just tell you we were getting pretty wild with a friendly game of SPOONS!!! and i guess someone below us complained and said it sounded like we were having a huge party. So we recieved a knock at the door and it was a cop......we were all sitting around the table with cards and spoons. It was pretty funny. Apparently the moving around on the tile floor sounds really loud...aka like a mad party.

7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
nope


8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
yeah

9. Have you ever sang to someone personally?
umm yeah nothing too serious

SEVEN WHEN’S:

1. When was your last shower?
like 45 minutes ago

2. When did you last see your mom?
about 3 weeks ago

3. When was your last time you saw your dad?
about 3 weeks ago

4. When did you last dress up?
wow.....it's been awhile...

5. When was the last time you cried?
yesterday

6. When did you last go to the movies and with who?
it was a while back to see The Rocker with my friend krista

7. When did you last listen to music?
right now

SIX WHERE’S:

1. Where does your best friend(s) live?
Nashville, Birmingham, Memphis, Tuscaloosa, Knoxville

2. Where did you last go?
To my friend Alicia's house

3. Where did you last hang out?
At my house...watching heroes
4. Where do you go to school?
umm presently AB Tech

5. Where is your favorite place to be?
On the lake...

6. Where did you sleep last night?
In my bed....which is so soft...I LOVE IT

FIVE DO'S/DOES:

1. Do you like someone right now?
I don't know

2. Do they like you too?
I don't know

3. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
no not really

4. Do you know the muffin man?
uhh heck yes

5. Does the future scare you?
no

**FOUR WHY’S:

1. Why are you best friends with your best friends?
B/c they listen to me and i listen to them....and they get me and know me!

2. Why did you start your blog?
B/c my friend did it and i wanted to do one too.

3. Why did your parents give you the name you have?
My mom liked the name Brittney and then she told my dad he could pick the middle name...so he wanted Michelle b/c that is my mom's name...sweet i know!


4. Why are you doing this survey?
i don't know...just wanted to....it is kind of taking me back to junior high days when the surveys like this was where it was at!

**THREE IF’S:

1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Teleportation

2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
yeah

3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring one thing what would it be?
for real my bible

**TWO WOULD-YOU-EVER’S:

1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
no BECAUSE i don't have any ex's!


2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
Heck yes....i think it would be cool to have a shaved head just for fun....who knows maybe one day i will shave my head


**ONE WISH:

1. What would it be?
That air fare was free!

1 comment:

Smelling Coffee said...

Brittney, you are awesome! We love you for all of these things that make you, you!!! I'll be praying for you and your A&P lab. :-)

Have a great weekend. We're off to Mississippi / Memphis for our first University of Memphis football game as a family - Ab's never been to one yet. She and I plan on watching wardrobes instead of football. :-)