Tuesday, November 18, 2008

traffic traffic

I must say working at Starbucks is bringing out my inner freak a person out enthusiasm. When meeting new people sometimes in my mind when I am going through the very first introductions I am thinking "okay Brittney calm it down a few notches you are probably freaking this person out." The person I am meeting is probably like "whoa okay back off." Tonight I learned when I am behind that counter and a person walks in...'I am the one to take the initiative and go for it!" The more I freak them out with enthusiasm the better.

Also, this is another note:
ABOUT 6 WEEKS TILL I GO TO INDIA!!!
The closer it gets the more excited I become. Especially when talking to Hope and Tory who have already been there! Oh Jesus THANK YOU for the the chance to go!!!! My heart is so so exicted and ready!

2 comments:

Smelling Coffee said...

You're so cute!

Hey - is the title of your post supposed to make us chant:
"Traffic, Traffic, lookin' for my chapstick, here's a Fort Maverick...pound it!" 'Cause, if it wasn't supposed to, it certainly did! AND, who knows if these words are really the right ones. All I can hear in my mind is Haylee and Abigail saying this over and over - and they learned it from YOU! Ha Ha Ha!

Love you - and hope you enjoy "Freaking out!" tonight :-)

Brittney said...

HAHAHAHA!!! You got it! that is the exact purpose of the title...
At least i know i have passed something on to the next generation!