Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just do it....come on....do it.

Round One

1. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
Tania, Sue, and Julie....we spontaneously went to see a movie for a dollar!!! Momma Mia!

2. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
general psych class ending, the potential chance of snow....which means the potential chance of snowboarding!!!, Jesus' Birthday Celebration!!!!!!!!!!!! The next 3 Sundays at Highland, The Secret Place series
3. Who was the last person you called?
my mom

4. What were you doing at 12am last night?
talking on the phone to one of my best friends Tory

5. What did you fear was going to get you as a child?
Seriously every time I would take a shower I was always conscious of the drain. B/c for some reason I thought something would get me. So I would not get close to it at all.

6. When did you last see your mom?
sometime in October i think

7. What are you wearing right now?
A t-shirt and jeans

8. Where is your favorite place to be?
okay i can't pick one so i am going to list several favorite places to be...b/c i love to think and dream about each
-the beaches in Hawaii laying in the sand and soaking up the sun
-snowboarding in powder snow
-Old Hickory Lake after being out all day and feeling kind of sun burnt but not too....and it being about sun set....and the water is so calm. And your getting in the last few wakeboard and tub runs in for the day
-The Orange Peel on a Sunday morning
-In other countries
-In my friend Nastinka's living room with her and Hope and her daughter Simene
-In my 2nd families living room watching sports and spending time together
-With my whole family:(mom,dad, grandma, pa, vonda, greg, kelsey, chloe, fudgie & kristie) together in Destin,Florida all laughing and telling stories...we have told tons of times, but still are funny every time we tell it

9. Where is your least favorite place to be?
school

10. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
I am not sure at the moment.....some where in the 10/40 window. Maybe some really really remote village, but I am not sure in what country.

11. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
There is no telling!

12. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
a movie

13. What cities/towns/villages have you lived in?
In order from birth to now
Lebanon, TN
Columbia, TN
Nashville/Old Hickory/Mt. Juliet TN
Honolulu Hawaii
Fiji
Vanuatu
Denver, Colorado
Asheville, North Carolina

14. Are you a social person?
very much so

15. What do you like about winter?
Snowboarding
Snowboarding
Snowboarding

Celebrating the Birth of my Savior Jesus Christ

Round Two -
Unconscious Mutterings:

I say … and you think … ?

Coverage :: clothes....is good
Cynical :: people
Gust :: a boy that I knew in elementary school named gus
Improvised :: any speech i have done
V :: is for Vendetta
Guests :: Be OUR
Brutal :: really really really cold wind and snow
Grant :: money
Pull :: tug of war
Streaming :: popping a squat and peeing in a parking lot.....and then trying to avoid it getting onto your feet

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I FREAKING LOVE YOU!!!!!!! GAHH I wish is was with you right now getting to enjoy all the things you love about Asheville!!!

A Wanderer's Heart said...

hahaha the very last one made me laugh