Sunday, December 28, 2008

Share the well

In less than a week I will be embarking on a journey to New Delhi, India. I will be spending the beginning of 2009 in INDIA! Wow!! In my heart I am thrilled. Honestly, I have no expectations. I have several friends who have been to India and I have heard of their adventures but I do not know what to expect. I am thankful for this opportunity and chance of a lifetime to go. I am thankful to be apart of the first international mission team Highland
Christian Church is sending out. I know God has divinely put together the team he has going.
If you read this and would join me in prayer for our team I would love it. We will be flying out on Monday, January 5th and will be returning January 19th.

Also, if you enjoy movies I recommend this film: Slumdog Millionaire. I have posted the movie trailer. Another recommendation is an album by Caedmon's Call it is called Share the Well. The songs are inspired from India.

2 comments:

Smelling Coffee said...

Hey Brit. We'll be praying for you while you're gone! So sorry we missed you over Christmas. I hope you can keep us posted via your blog or e-mail so we cna know how to pray specifically.

And, I continue to pray about the other thing you wrote me about. :-) Love you, girl!

Jen

God's Girl Pearl said...

I am praying for you and the team. We love you and will be getting the fam up early to pray for you guys during the entire mission trip. We love you.